Header Ads Widget

Free YouTube Subscribers & Video Likes

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

how to make money on fiverr,how to make money on fiverr without,how to make money on fiverr 2020

     


 How make money on fiverr gig

hey guys and welcome back to man the  so guys in this video I'm gonna talk about fiverr Gig title 


guys gig title is a very crucial thing which you should focus on because gig title helps a lot in improving your SEO 


how to make money on fiverr,how to make money on fiverr without,how to make money on fiverr 2020
how to make money on fiverr,how to make money on fiverr without,how to make money on fiverr 2020





so if you have a really good gig title you will have a really good SEO and then there will be a lot lot more chances that you will get a lot of orders


 so having a good title is a really crucial thing so in this video I'm going to talk about all that and how you can actually get a really good title for your gig.


 so yeah guys if you are a fiber seller or if you want to sell on fiber then make sure to stick with this video till then because this video will be helped you a lot and also make sure to subscribe my channel as app loaded daily or some money-making content 


if you're interested in making money online then make sure to subscribe my channel and also click the bell icon similar ever


 I will release new video you can be the first one to watch the video see you guys let's continue with that - this video you already


 so I have opened up fireworks and now first of all what you need to do is guys you need to search for the gigs that you want to like sell for example if you want to sell a logo design gig then you just need to just type out lower design here and then just click on search and now it will search the thing.


 guys you need to focus on this thing's search available thing the lesser the number will be the more chances will be that you will get orders in your account in your favor gig


 so we need to make this number as less as possible and against this is our actually our main focus so in logo design keyword 


there is like 97 thousand three hundred and twenty five serves which is insane and if you just type out logo design that I will do a lower design for our business or for your company you will not get orders 

you will not get a lot of orders because they are already so many sellers that is doing that 


so you need to get out of the crowd and you need to do something else 


so guys what you will need to do is guys you need to just click on this and then just press spacebar give it a space and then just type out anything like just type out a let's see what will happen and it is saying logo design and animation it is a pretty good keyword 


let's just click on it and now just look at it guys and now the services available is now from 94,000 it's just twenty thousand but we will narrow it down more guys and yeah guys this is all we need to do to get the best title that we want 


so yeah let's just remove this because this is not giving us a lot of narrowed down so let's just remove and then just a try to add something in front of logo design 


okay now this is showing me some like suggestions and this is what you need to do you need to take solutions from fiber itself just go in front of the logo design keyword and then just see what fiber is suggesting and let's see ok 


logo design minimalist it is a very good  keyword but I don't think it will help a lot in narrowing down the audience


so let's just first of all try this yeah it didn't help me a lot fifty eight thousand services also there


 so logo design list is not a very good keyword okay so now you can see fiber is suggesting me more keywords and these are more narrowed down key words like flat minimalist lower design modern minimalist lower design and modern minimalist business logo design


 so let's go with modern minimalist logo design actually no this one is more better like this one is even better like clean and minimalist logo design this is pretty cool keyword and pretty good keyword and let's just see how much audience is there with this keyword and guys look at this only nine thousand people are actually offering this service and for lower design this number is pretty less because there's so many sellers in lower design gig ad


 there are so many buyers in lowers and Gigs to nine thousand it's pretty narrow down audience and now there are a lot of chances that you will get artists because all these people have actually got orders 


so you can just see that people are actually getting orders because of going narrowed down so yeah that's our main aim to get order


 so I think this will work fine because we have narrowed down from ninety four thousand to just nine thousand so even it's less than ten percent


 so this will work great for us so what now we will do is guys we will just make a new gig and in the name we will just copy this thing like we will just copy this thing and I will let stripe out 


I will make I will make a I have just added maker and I will make a clean and Milius logo design for your company yeah for our company and now guys our title is done we use this narrowed down key word in our title and now this will help us a lot to get a lot of orders.


 I have written I will make her and then I have just copied and pasted the whole keyword which we found out and I will make a cleaner English logo design and then I just added for our company and in this way I just used this keyword this narrowed down key word in my title and now this will ultimately help me a lot to get a lot of orders in my 500 gig 


so yeah guys this is the whole trick to get a lot of orders and to write the best quality title in your gig 


so yeah guys this is the whole thing and yeah guys this is how you basically write good titles for our gigs and I hope you learn something new for with this video and I hope you like this video if you do please give this video thumbs up it takes a lot of efforts to make a single video


 so please appreciate that first and also make sure to subscribe my channel as I do somebody making content 


so if you are interested in making money online that make sure to subscribe my channel and also like that Bella quantum whenever I will release new video you can be the first one to watch the video say guys now I will meet you in my next video so bye bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments